Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 quick update

So its been awhile since i wrote. im supposed to be asleep by now, but i thought id drop a quick post before i sleep.

2013 kicked off in the loveliest way as i opened new year with family =) a change from opening it with mass, but at least i went for an earlier mass?

Things turned sour a few days later as work has taken a turn for the worse, and Murphy's law seems hellbent on working against me. Sigh.

Faith is so grown up now, a whole 15 months already! How time passes so fast! BunnyBlog is still being updated as well, just lacking the time to update as with this blog. I'm so sorry. Trust me when i say that a huge part of myself griefs when i dont get the chance to blog, i feel like im eating myself from the inside if i dont spill forth onto these digital pages.

Anyway, its a whole week into the new year and ive yet to make my resolutions for the year. ive got so much planned for myself, i really need to make sure i accomplish it. Someone once challenged me to reach out for tangible dreams and make them come true. So hey, im gonna do it this year, no more excuses! (as soon as i get the darn resolution list put down *shy*)

the days get easier with some distractions in tow, but every now and then, i still wonder. have we ever crossed your mind? do you even think about us? doyoumissmeatallintheslightestway? sigh. some things never change and i cannot help but feel im not meant to love anyone else, but Faith. On another note, i still have some skills under my sleeves =P dont know if i should feel ashamed or proud of it =S

Oh wells, thats the quick update from me. Stay tuned, im still here & i will be back! i want to spruce this blog up! it looks so dull =(

Much love,
Mandy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment