Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insanely Crazy

Look at her, look at her.
Tell me what do you see.
Tell me Oh it just cannot be.
Such a minx, such a tease.
She's like a disease.
Pull her tight, hug her close.
Tug off all her clothes.
Wring her neck, pin her down.
All her screams you will drown.
Make it hurt, feel the pain.
Then she'll think she's insane.
She can't think, she can't breathe.
But it's her that you'll leave.
Shove her good, ruin her mood.
Tell her she's just a tart.
Spin her round, make her faint.
Make her nothing but taint.
Such a girl brings no luck.
Better not give a f***.
As she claws, hold her back.
Until she loses her track.
Throw the trash, say goodbye.
And end it all with a sigh.
Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say i think you're doing great as a single mum. I didn't know about it til recently which broke my heart a bit but I noticed you are really lucky to have a supportive family. If your wondering who I am. You used to relief my class in standard 4 which was 4 years ago so I'm pretty sure you don't remember me ._. Your mum and Teacher Lucy knows me. I'm also Uncle Richard's niece but you might not know me. I have always wanted to say that, Faith is adorable and you are blessed beyond reason :) Have a nice day!God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lissa, Wow, thanks for dropping by and leaving this sweet message =) Indeed, God has blessed me with a supportive family & wonderful friends as well. I do remember you! & how youve grown so much now! Matured young lady already eh..hehe.. God bless.

      Delete
    2. God bless to you and Faith too! :)

      Delete