Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freedom in Graduation

I can sense it in the air
I can smell it at the tip of my nose
Feel it brush up against my skin
Hear it's voice beckoning to me
The tingle in my toes
The giggle bubbling in my throat
The restless fingers tapping away

What the heck am I talking about?
F-R-E-E-D-O-M!
I've finally completed my degree!
I am done (for now) with college life.
No more studying
No more poring over numerous facts
No more research
Just done done done!

WooHoo!
I swear Jesus was with me the entire time
He made sure I failed none of my papers
And made sure I was at least middle class honor
Thank You Lord!
For I can do all things trusting in You

"What's next?" you ask?
Working life.
Yes, I heard, not much to look forward to
But I'm just glad I'm done with studies for now
I start working next month
Pursuing a passion for average pay
But the environment seems nice
I might just like it there
(I'm hoping I will)

So yes, I am now known as a graduate
(Technically not until after graduation in April)
What I don't understand
Why is everyone more hyped about it than me?
Is it really a BIG HUGE deal to graduate?
Am I missing a bigger picture here? =S
(Someone explain to me please...?)

But anyway, I'm happy! =)
Wish me luck in my future undertakings eh?
Masters will be later years down the road
Majoring in what exactly? I don't know
Honestly, I ain't even going to think about it yet

Freedom baybeh! Oh yeah!

PS: HINT to Parents *coughSaboCharmcough*

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment