Monday, January 10, 2011

Lovesick Puppy Rant

Bittersweet is the perfect description
You Me and the whole complication
You could fool me with your so-called distraction
Your body language tells a different reaction
Seemingly, but I'm sure it ain't all about the action
You and me go way beyond mere mutual attraction
Deny it all you want, but we share a deep connection
Past and future uncertainty puts the stop in motion
Countless endless inconclusive discussion
We sure mean something with so much conversation
You and me would make a wonderful equation
Can't you put off your darned decision?
Leave it to faith with no particular reason
I'd miss you every day of every season
I hope you know you give me the greatest elation
And have the power to cause my heart grave devastation
Yet I hang on hope and pray for your heart's conversion
Of who I used to be, forgive, let go, pay no attention
Of who I can be for you, cherish with all determination
I am certain and believe in this so-called infatuation
This could be so much more, a serious relation
Give me a chance to ride with you through this tribulation
For in the end, I'm hoping for celebration
A worthy cause for jubilation
In something so meaningful far off your wildest imagination
Together so strong, we can make this a realization
Just so you know, I love you my bittersweet sensation.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment