Monday, December 13, 2010

Rain Rain Come Again

This is what happens when I'm distracted away from studying, nonsense poem crops up. Fair Warning: ignore what you're about to read, it came out of nowhere & its pointless.


Its raining now and I've always loved the rain
It heals me and numbs my pain
Takes me back to reality and keeps me sane
Call me silly or call me lame
Call me conceited or call me vain
But to me its all the same
Nothing to lose and everything to gain
These feelings within me I cannot feign
Feels like I'm running after the runaway train
Soon one day, these feelings I'd reign

All these written because of the rain
Call me crazy, call me insane
This rebellion within me you cannot tame
Maybe to you its all a game
A hunt to seek fortune and so called fame
Rest assured, patience is my name
For the determination in me would not wane
Different paths and of a different lane
Memories aplenty, I'd do it all over again
Faith in falling and standing up again


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment