Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Updates

I have things to pour out, but I have frustrated myself over the same things over and over again. And yes, it hurts (intensely) but I'm strong. I'm going to treat myself to something different this time. How? I am not going to blog about it!

FYI, I finally finished my studies!!! WooHoo! If, *touch wood* I don't fail,you are looking at a graduate! *grins* Exams were hell because studying made no sense after you face useless out of nowhere relevant questions. Therefore, until my results come out (in mid January..*sob*), I am not going to jinx things by celebrating my freedom.

I have plans, yes I do. I plan to bum around the start of next year, I do not wish to start studying again or go start working just yet. I plan to spring clean my room. I plan to do more cross-stitch. I plan to complete several series I've been meaning to catch. I plan to read more books. I plan to diary more often (I'm missing my therapy!!!). I plan to travel perhaps? I plan to spend more time with God and with myself. I plan to start playing with my Barbie dolls again. I plan to keep fit? I plan to keep myself busy occupied distracted and relaxed.

I've completed my Christmas shopping, sort of...I hope the recipients would like them. Christmas this year would be a lonely one. My daughters' family would be spending time in Penang. My godmother's family would be in Indonesia. My aunty would remain in Melaka. So hopefully I'd make do by focusing on the Lord this Christmas and really celebrate His Big Day! I have plans to visit my two uncles during Christmas though =)

Well, in light of that..these are the few things I had in mind to update so I wouldn't update about the "other" thing.

Toodly! Love much, me.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe,

    u coming for taylor swift's concert ke?
    btw, i moved my blog....i wanna limit my readers esp my family and relatives...haha

    -li meng-

    ReplyDelete