Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

Dear Tumblr sites,

I am more a wordy person than a visual person, thus explains my preference for blogger over you. I need my expression through written words and flowery nonsensical poetic attempts.

However, you have spiced up and gave deeper impact and meaning to my blogposts whenever I reblog your pictures. Don't worry, I link back =)

So yes, thank you for saying things my lips refuse to produce. Thank you for comforting me in knowing that I'm not alone in how I feel. And thank you for capturing how I feel when I struggled to express myself.

Love and appreciation much,
One of your followers.

PS: my favorite Tumblr sites are;

1. www.graphicsgalore.tumblr.com
2. www.anditslove.tumblr.com
3. www.icanreadthis.tumblr.com
4. www.canyoureadthis.tumblr.com
5. www.thappiness.tumblr.com
6. www.liquorinthefront.tumblr.com
7. www.suicideblonde.tumblr.com


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment