Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear loved one,

You were the turning point in my life cause you compelled me to start making a change. After starting to lose faith in love, you renewed my hope in love.

We had good times, great times indeed. Though things weren't always a bed of roses, you taught me valuable lessons and helped strengthened me. Memories aplenty will I cherish forever. Love each other we did, but we were just too different to reconcile our differences.

Just so you know, I appreciate that we still keep in touch. We may not be as close as before, but I know you will always look out for me as I for you.

I may seem at lost for words, I am, not because of you, but rather, I've said it all before, you know how I feel, you know how we are.

So yes, thank you for everything, thank you for letting me have a glimpse at true love.

Love much,
Hugs and kisses,
The girl of the past.

PS: I missed writing this letter yesterday because something happened and it was a really rough day. So I made up with two letters today =)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment