Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 6 — A stranger

Dear strangers I've yet to meet,

If you happen to chance upon me, I beg you please don't judge me by my cover cause my looks are most definitely deceiving. I'm not how I seem to be.

I may keep to myself and come off as shy or utterly snobbish or simply antisocial. I assure you I'm not snobbish or antisocial, I really am shy. I may not talk much cause I don't know what I'd say or fear I might offend you. Or I may talk too much out of nervousness.

Or if you see me with my friends and is extremely noisy and boisterous with fake accents, annoying faces and everything, I'm crazy like that. I love acting out of my age and I do act childish, its just me, but I assure you I know my time and place.

It takes me awhile to warm up to you, but I can tell you this, get to know me and I can get quite fun to hang around with.

So yes, don't judge me by my first impression, I'd prove you wrong *winks*

Love much,
A friend you've yet to meet.

PS: After all, strangers are friends you haven't met yet or are friends waiting to happen.

PSS: listen to Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet" for hope in finding love among strangers.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment