Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

Dear pesky little brother,

Looking at our old pictures, I found many of me hugging you or us playing together. And yes, we were close last time, we had lots of fun, so much so that we'd end up in tears from teasing or disturbing each other so much.

Growing up, the distance between us grew too. You found your own interests and I found mine. Surly teenage attitude fueled the gap too. However, we did grow up and soon the gap grew closer without us realizing.

I know we're not that close like other siblings but our random conversations of the blue moon type and the fierce protectiveness we both exude or the secret pride we hold when either of us accomplished something shows that we are indeed close.

This sister of yours has a penchant for drunken moments, and fortunately, you were always there for me. From hushing me up and covering up for me to carrying me into the house when I've had one too many or simply hanging out with me with a few drinks. Thank you =)

As you said at my 21st, last time I looked out for you, now you're looking out for me. I feel proud and safe to have you as my brother and I'd ask for no other (not that mum or dad would have any more kids anyway..eew..lol..).

*coughiloveyoulilbrocough*

Xoxo,
Mandy.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment