Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 5 — Your dreams

Dear dreams,

You come as elusive as the blue moon. If ever you show up, ever so often fueled by troubled emotions. Wishes often unfulfilled in reality unfurl in dreamland. Troubled disturbing situations create a dream ten times worse when I sleep.

Rarely do I get a glimpse of pink clouds, sunshine and unicorn dreams of sweet. On rare occasions do I wake up smiling.

Adventure aplenty that don't make much sense are the most frequent plots. Often I wake up from these dreams still reeling from the emotions they evoke. The jolt from freefalling off a ramp I drove off from, or drenched in cold sweat and tears from a nightmare I wouldn't remember its details.

Bottom line is: I don't like you very much dreams, you often make me miserable. Either giving me little hope in things or scaring me about things or exaggerating little things that I don't need to worry about in the first place. Thank God I usually don't remember you.

Please leave me with dreamless peaceful sleep next time? I don't even want the sweet dreams.

Thank you,
Your disappointed customer,
Amnesiac Dreamer.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment