Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3 — Your parents

Dear Mum & Dad,

Where can I even begin to start this letter? I have no idea. This is where they say, too much to say in so little words.

Despite you telling me that I was an easy baby to look after, I know bringing me up was no easy task. From feeding difficulties as a child to ridiculous demands of the latest fads to teenage rebellion of growing up.

Its a very scary thought to know that I'd be completing my studies by the end of this year. How the years have flew by, from kindergarten to 11 years of school, and now completing 4years of college? This means this girl is finally growing up.

Its comforting to know the never ending and never failing love concern and support you two have shown me and continually show me. While you both love me in different ways, you love me all the same.

This girl may not be the best daughter out there who makes life easy for the both of you, but rest assured, she will make life interestingly challenging for the both of you.

Lots of love hugs and kisses,
Your daughter,
Mandy.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment