Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

Dear Weekender,

Who knew one weekend could change things between you and I quite drastically? We had fun, thanks for showing me a good time, but I meant nothing more than friendship.

When we spoke for long hours on the phone, perhaps I led you on, perhaps I took advantage of you. The reason why I talked to you was not because I had interest in you, but because I actually did enjoy talking to you at times and didn't want to seem rude if I rejected a long distance call.

But I told you from the very start, I took you only as a friend and nothing more and you said you understood!

Thank you for showing me concern and care, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings; I know I did cause I didn't hear from you since the last few times that I couldn't pick up your calls. I know you thought we had chemistry and that we could've had a chance, but I'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way.

I hope you'd find it in you somewhere to forgive me for how I hurt you. I'm sure there is a girl out there someday somewhere who will feel the same way as you and she would make you happy. You're really a nice person, I'm sorry.

All the best,
The long time friend.

Ps: I know I skipped a day again. Sigh. I did write it after all though.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment