Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from

Dear friends of old,

Those I've known from primary school and high school and college. Distance has brought us apart as we've all gone our own ways, pursuing different majors and whatnot.

Some I still keep in touch from primary school and one in particular actually reprimanded me for not keeping in touch, which was totally justified and I appreciate that wake up call.

A few from high school whom I used to be so close to now has lost contact over time. Some of which different interests just caused the gap between us to be bigger. Flames of old gone as soon as the feelings were gone too.

College friends were a fun bunch, making trips here and there and yet somehow, I drifted away from them too for various reasons, known or unknown. I feel so bad for being such an antisocial.

However, I thank each and everyone who has been a friend of mine one time or another. It was truly fun. I hope we keep in touch even if it means the occasional hi and bye.

Love much,
The friend of old.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment