Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear Late Beloveds,

I guess God decided you two were gonna be my guardian angels to watch me from above. He took you two away before I could meet you for myself, not even a teensy glimpse.

I can't help but think that meeting you two and having the chance to have conversations would have made a good difference in my life. Perhaps I would feel more secured about myself, perhaps I would not make the mistakes I've made.

Honestly, I struggle when I'm around elderly people, as opposed to how carefree and excited around small children. Thus, I think if I had the chance to spend time with you two and get used to talking, perhaps I'd have better tolerance and patience around elderly figure.

It would be really nice to talk to someone else elderly besides my parents for a change, especially if I'd like to speak about them. Perhaps I'd be more understanding and be less of a handful to deal with.

But yes, I would've really loved to have met and spoken to you two. Too bad I only hear high and mighty fairytale surreal like stories about the olden days. You two seem like nice people, and I hope you would've liked me if you had the chance to see me.

Oh well, we'd meet again soon one day. Surely God would allow me to thank my guardian angels who have watched over me.

I love you two!

Xoxo,
Your grand daughter.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment