Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Dear Bestie,

We've known each other for like what, 10 years plus? Out of all the friends I've gotten to know over the years, who knew you were one of the few to last the longest?

Distance brought us apart but we still kept in touch. We've gone from note wars in school to snail mail after the move and internet in our current years with the occasional reunions thrown in.

It's not that I deliberately not keep in touch, but somehow, I never seem to get around to doing so. I know it's no excuse, but it is how I explain myself.

We used to talk about everything under the sun, from getting through love issues of crushes and relationships to academic performance and striving each other forward to family bonds and everything else.

We may not talk as often or as long, but somehow, when we meet, time picks up from where we last left it. Reminiscing and sighing and laughing over the past, I am sure we'd have more years of friendship to come.

I love ya bestie! I am truly blessed to have an angel in the form of you come into my life.

XOXO,
Mandy.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment