Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quick very delayed updates…

I thought we couldn’t make it,
but it surprised me as much as it surprised you all,
my 202 group made it thru poster presentation
which meant extra marks =)
but poster defense on colloquium day =(
it was a proud moment la! hehe

i finally finished ALL my assignments!
so its a huge sigh of relief =)
but,. finals are on next week =(
so no time to relax..sigh

my heart still beats for that one person
who totally does not feel the same way
but treats me utterly meltingly nice
am trying my best to forget feeling
but am struggling =(

im seriously lacking in so many important areas
like, religion,
dang! i didnt even do my lenten sacrifice =(
and i keep falling asleep in mass,
its not even funny anymore =(
i really need to buck up!
a good sunday school teacher must be exemplary!
(thats the worst part-im not!)

and areas like, exercise!
sheesh, i used to be so semangat
going brisk walking or playing badminton
now i seem to either lack the time
or am just too plain lazy =(

am thinking of revamping this blog,
am still working on the idea
will probably only start constructions
after finals is over…
am excited about it =)

on a final note,
here are some macro shots i messed with
a few days back:

macrosme

No comments:

Post a Comment