Thursday, April 2, 2009

sleep deprived

omgosh..this week has been the craziest week for my sleep
i have no idea how you people do it la!

how can you people sleep so late in the wee morning?
and wake up in a few hours for college or work?
especially those who go clubbing and drink
how do you cope with the hangover??

i slept at 4am/5am for only the past two days
and i crashed- big time!

heavy terrible eye bags showing
making me look like a panda..
maybe i should change my name to Pamanda the panda? =P

my nose has took off on a sprint
refusing to stop running
not even for a Vitamin C break

i have become an undead
a living walking zombie
with an expressionless pale face

i did not drink
yet i feel so nauseous as though i did
terrible headaches pounding my brains
like a seriously bad case of hangover

Image150

im going to knock off and catch up on my sleep now =P
toodles!

-i wish i were lying in your arms again
like i did that first night
just to fall asleep to beating of your heart-

No comments:

Post a Comment