Monday, April 27, 2009

Over-imagination

i over analyze and over think
just about and almost everything
a small simple situation
would be pulled out of its context
and twisted so badly
that it would be blown totally out of proportion

this is why i cant watch horror shows
I'll somehow make it come true for me
scare myself silly
with all the shadows at the corner of my eye

this is why i cant get close to someone
without getting clingy
I'll somehow screw the friendship up
by bringing in or including other unnecessary elements

this is why I'm sometimes too harsh on myself
cause I'd find fault with every nook and corner of my personality
until I'm disfigured into a completely different person
one whom i cant recognize at all

this is why i shut up most times
cause I'm afraid of what i might say
for, once done, cant be reversed

this is how i dissuade myself from getting what i want
by giving every reason possible about why i don't deserve it
or why i don't need it, or why it doesnt suit me,
and even why its SO not for me, as I'm way outta its league

maybe this is a good thing,
maybe its not
i dont know
one thing i do know is- its just me!

 eyeful

-why did i fall for you?
when i know it won’t come true?-

No comments:

Post a Comment