Thursday, November 27, 2008

the slice of life

 

silentnightisthenightbysuzi9mm

the blood pulses against my skin,
making me feel the race of my heart,
fast and steady,
beckoning me to tease it,
the glint reflects from my fingers.

my mind rushes with memories,
regrets, wishes, hopes, dreams, disappointments,
making my mind throb with such intensity,
my heart is lunging out,
slamming against my ribcage,
my knees buckle beneath me,
my body feels both heavily burdened,
yet feels like its floating.

my wrist a work of art,
a palette of colors,
streaks of blue and purple,
against the white canvas.

it feels unfinished,
an incomplete masterpiece,
whats lacking?
whats missing?

i hold it within my fingertips.
ready to spark magic.

swiftly the blur of the motion,
the sensation shoots up my spine,
drops of red stain the canvas,
stark contrast to its white.

there i lie,
admiring the masterpiece,
finally i feel the calm,
closing my eyes,
i let it engulf me.

 

very dark morbid piece ive work up,
first ever of its kind,
hope it wont be misconstrued,
i just like the play of the words.

*stressed*

4 comments:

  1. osh...i love the way you've played with the words...but somehow am worried bout you too..hang on,k?It'll be alrite...you deserve better....*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalalala!!! Chill, babe. It's all gonna be okay. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..chill ppl! was just a random play with words..

    but thanks for the support anyway..its besties like u two that keep my spirits up! am very thankful to have u in my life! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete