Saturday, November 22, 2008

Curse of the Evil Phone


P8270113 

my 6300 which just turned 1year old in September
decided to curse itself suddenly

keypad jammed itself up,
all buttons could not work.

i tried keying in my pin code repeatedly
not knowing that the phone had been accepting it all along
thus blocking my pin,
asked for puk code instead

of which i did not have
had to call maxis
only to have them say i cant get it
cause im subline,
main line must call to get it

finally got puk code
cant use my phone
so have to use mum's old 3***
of which kept rejecting my sim card

mum's old phone working now
6300 in 'phonospital'
costs RM70 to repair =(

...sigh...

will collect my baby back on monday
hope it appreciates what i have to go thru for it
"don't curse yourself no more okay?"

IMGP8399

5 comments:

  1. My evil phone costed me RM500 to repair!!! At least yours is still less than RM 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..ooops...okay okay..am thankful now..an thankful..shall not complain =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...thank heavens my hp is still fine...its seriously amazing how old it looks despite being just 7 months old! but mine is temperemantal,it decided to wipe clean its memory one day and i lost all the photos i took when i came home...=/

    ReplyDelete
  4. suba- lol...
    just so you know, my phone is 1 year old after all..
    n yours is like wat, 7 months?
    hmmm...that leaves three more months till it turns 1..hehe..*lalala*

    ReplyDelete