Tuesday, May 6, 2008

of past and future

I know I haven't posted in awhile...

Lets see, what have I been up to? =P

exams are over. =)) So I MERDEKA !

 

I would be deferring 1 semester
--> the World Youth Day in July [Finals would clash-smack in the middle]
--> look for part time job till June/ August maybe?.

Boss said they don't need me to work Saturdays anymore
--> currently part-time jobless too
--> but boss said would try to find a position for me elsewhere
--> hopefully it comes true!
-->don't want to end up bumming around for nothing.

went for Li Shen's birthday celebration
--> the bf is so romantic i tell you!
--> the works: surprise dinner, gifts, flowers, matching tees, cake..sigh..*jealous*
--> had fun, finally managed to catch up with the rest, spilt a secret =P
--> ALL the Best for those sitting for finals this week!

need to come up with Mother's Day idea for this Sunday
--> scrapbook?
--> DIY card?
--> cook? *omg, no way! would be a disaster*
--> sigh, I'd just have to find a way...

 

on the last note,
-> for those who read my past blog posts, the emo ones, I'm sorry to have worried you. It was not my intention. I was just having a rough week with myself and was helping myself release the tension by blogging! =P but seriously, Thanks so so very much for caring!! =) means alot to me!!

Love, Mandy <3

1 comment:

  1. miss u gurl....wanted to say hi...holla if u c me on msn,k?
    would love to chat...tc now...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete