Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The best weekend ever- Mother's Day

Remember I mentioned I had Mother's Day plans?
okay, so here goes about what happened:

On Saturday,
I rushed home from work,
bought kfc lunch & butter from giant,
wolfed down my lunch,
and started getting ready to make my surprise
choc orange truffles
I planned it so it'll be done by the time mum gets back from work.

she loved it.
and I couldnt be happier =)
ps: it was the first time I made something in the kitchen, without supervision! =))

On Sunday,
bro was supposed to get up for breakfast in bed for mum,
but he slept on,
went to church,
planned with dad to get mum out of the house after church,
at least an hour
for bro (and a little of my help) to make lunch for mum

even that turned out =)
she was really surprised.
btw, it tasted yummy! hurrah for success!

sunday evening,
we went to Italiannies for dinner,
we had a wonderful meal,
recapturing our surprises for her,
only to surprise her BIG TIME
-
with a scrapbook! =)
ps: pix will be posted up soon!

she literally teared up in the restaurant.

we earned bragging rights the following days =)

 

I love my mummy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment