Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The most eventful day

okay, so this is how my day today went

  • Ashleigh calling me, about work =)
    • yes, I've now got a job!
    • so I start tomorrow at a kindergarten,
    • how great is it? I get to work with toddlers!! YAY!
  • so, I watch L word season 3 episode 1 on my laptop while waiting for time to pass
    • it was 10.30am
    • I was going to wake my brother after for grocery shopping
  • Miserable attempts to wake my lazy brother
    • shouting, screaming
    • pulling his blanket and pillows
    • shake him, push him, beat him
    • but to no avail
    • only to hear the sound of my voice and my brother's laughter when I was outside watching tv
    • the stupid donkey! recorded my voice on his phone =(
  • Anyway,
    • my previous boss calls me
    • says that I have a job lined up in Kota Kemuning
    • =P so I guess I have to turn down one job offer eh?
    • sorry, no pressies for the lucky guessers..haha
  • okay, so, proceeding on, once mister bum got ready
    • went to Subway for lunch
    • bro was so cheesed off with someone, and was surprisingly comforted in the very next moment by another
    • went photoshop, Giant & Chang Tung for necessities
  • came home only to start helping mum with her cream puffs
    • yes, I baked =) finally- but technically did..
    • helped mum measure stuff and stir stuff and scoop stuff and stuff stuff
    • first & second batches turned out great, but third batch was misery =( didn't rise
  • so yea, then the evening as follows:
    • sent all the cream puffs to respective people (drove)
    • picked dad from station (daily designation)
    • made hot dinner
    • washed dishes
  • now blogging =)

2 comments: