Friday, May 16, 2008

Driving

I never knew driving would cost you.

its been almost a year since I passed my test.

I just renewed it today.

only started driving seriously about half a year after passing.

its not easy you know.

mum made me practice by picking dad from the station. everyday.

now I drive all the time.
to and from friends' houses.
to and from college. every now and then.
to and from shopping malls. rarely.
now, to and from work.worst.

traffic jam after a long day at work is no joke.
very tiring.
sigh.. I've no choice.

oh well,at least I'm driving, right? =)

Some interesting driving facts about me:

  • I reverse better than accelerating
  • I hardly go above 80mph
  • I suck at switching lanes
    (I'm very dangerous when it comes to this =P)
  • I can now park almost any way! =) (greatest achievement!!)
  • I haven't ventured in KL traffic yet (I don't dare)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, not more than 80mph? If you see Steph on the road, you better evacuate coz she's gonna start yelling!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..yea i know! =P hahaha...

    ReplyDelete