Friday, December 21, 2012

30 Day Shred Done!

So I'm done with the 30 Day Shred! WooHoo! Yes, i skipped a few days and ended up delaying it forever but i managed & I did it  & I'm proud of myself! 

The 3rd level was pretty hard and intense, i must say. Some of the moves looked and seemed easy, but because they were so slow, it made it more painful. The workouts were more focused. When i first started the Shred, i could barely lift a weight and i couldn't do a single push up. At the end of level 3, i could manage slight pushups on my knees and i could do shadow punching using the weights. 

Yes, I didnt lose any weight, nor did i lose any inches at the end of it all. What i did gain was a sense of achievement and a sense of pride over myself. I may not see the drop in numbers, but i do feel firmer, and i do feel more energetic. I dont find myself losing my breath so much. So yes, kudos Mandy! and here's to many more days off workouts to come! *goes in search of more workouts to try out*

Below are my Day 30 result photos, will post the previous photos side by side in the post to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment