Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 5 Shred

I'm halfway through Level 1! Woohoo! Really never thought I'd make it this far.

This time, I don't hurt as much as I did the past few days. This time, calves hurt & arms feel like jello & sides feel slightly hurt as well. Pushed the hardest I could except for a few parts. I used the weights again, survived for the most part except when it came to the last few side lunges when my arms gave way. I don't think I squatted deep enough cause my thighs didn't & don't burn. I still can't do pushups though =( I feel like I'm working better on the abs, don't strain my neck as much. I managed to do the butt kicks! =) 30 minutes don't seem so long after all.

I still need to work on my diet. Hardly ate any vege or fruit today. Must make it a point to eat one fruit each meal! & still need to drink water. Was so busy at work today then went out for dinner that I hardly had time to drink water. The only consolation is I didn't snack continuously. However, having said that, I did indulge in a few pieces of chocolate & an Ikea ice-cream *guilty*.

So here's to Day 5! 25 days to go! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment