Monday, October 22, 2012

Long Long Hair


I know my hair is long when:

1. It takes forever to dry.
2. Running my hands through my hair seems to never end.
3. It tickles my lower back.
4. I'd actually slap people in the face if I flip it up and away from my neck.
5. It strangles me while I'm trying to tie a ponytail.
6. My hands get tired from braiding.
7. Milkmaid braids can cross each other over the top of my head =)
8. It gets stuck in my top while I change.
9. It gets stuck when I lean back against a chair; Then I get a whiplash when I lift my head forgetting that its stuck.
10. It gets stuck under my underarms =S
11. I'm changing Faith and it tickles her.
12. It covers my boobs quite well! =P
13. I've been whipped on my back by wet hair.
14. People say "Wow, your hair is long!" & I don't know if its a compliment or a hint to chop off the mess.
15. I lean my head back & it touches my butt =P

Things you didn't know about my hair and I:

1. I have trichotillotomania; and that is why you find massive amounts of hair wherever I am. I only thank God I don't go to the extend of eating them.
2. I like people playing with my hair *winks*
3. My long hair makes me feel sexy.
4. This is the longest I've kept it.
5. I chop it off every time my heart breaks or when I need a change in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment