Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dream Job


Now that I have started my full-time permanent job, I cannot say I like it, nor can I say I don't like it. It is convenient and pretty relaxing for the most part, except during peak months where I have tons of reports and folders to prepare. However, i don't find it intriguing nor satisfying.

You know what I'd like to do if I could? I wish i could be a professional blogger. I am into hairstyling, nail art, crafting and teaching, so perhaps becoming a DIY educational blogger would be awesome!

I would love to be able to do tutorials and stuff. Explore new projects on a regular basis. Oh the ideas swirling in my mind! I wish I could be as interesting as the bloggers I follow online. I have all the ideas in mind about what I would like to blog about, but I just can't seem to get the words flowing out onto the screen.

Another reason why being a blogger would be awesome, I get to work from home & spend more time with Faith! Oh well, dream big, eh? Perhaps one day someday I will get to fulfill my dream & be a stay-at-home mom or a work-from-home mom like how Mummy was with us.

So three cheers for the future ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment