Thursday, November 10, 2011

Of home, work & blessings

I haven't had the chance to update for so long.

Just so everyone knows, I'm back in KL for good =) for those who didn't realize my disappearance, you now know that I've been away for a few months in Ipoh since late April and just got back mid October.

Throughout my life since I first started working, I've always only held parttime jobs in about 5companies holding about 6positions throughout different times for over approximately 7years already. I now (for the first time ever) hold a full-time job, working 9 to 6 in an office =)

I have since stopped my wild havoc crazy fun behavior in terms of stopping alcohol, stop clubbing, and limiting junk food intake as well as limiting shopping or gossiping hours =)

The past few months have been a rollercoaster ride, from the worst of situations and emotions to the most blessed moments and feelings. I have the occasional slaps in the face by God so as to remain humble and continually be thankful for all He has done for me thus far. I believe He has plans for me and He will guide me through anything and everything.

So yes, my life thus far. Miss me? Cause I most certainly miss blogging.

I'm off to bed now, goodnight =)

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment