Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm in Love!

I once asked God for an angel
He now answered and gave me you
Someone to love
To care for and pamper
To shower with attention
To provide distraction
Occupy my every moment
Someone to protect me
To have and hold
For all eternity

I could stare at you all day
Breathe you in like air
Watch you as you sleep
Catch your secret smiles
Hold your hand in mine
Run my fingers through your hair
Snuggle up to you
Cuddle up and kiss you
Hear your voice resonating
Feel you wriggle and squirm

I once was swept by the notion of love
The illusion of family acceptance
Biggest whirlwind yet
But now I can rest assure
I'm in love with the right one
My one and only
My sweetheart
Loved and accepted by the family
And even more so by everyone around

I am blessed indeed,
I love you Darling!
And I'm proud to have you with me.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment