Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Butterfly Kisses Flew Away

Its been awhile since I wrote, simply because life had taken a major turn. These few days left many angry bitter words that broke many fragile hearts and too many fallen tears. Changed and scarred many lives in many irreversible ways.

I'm sure many questions are playing in the mind, why did it happen? What went wrong and where? What could've been done to prevent or stop things? What happens from here on out? Many of which I cannot answer, for some I either don't know or some are better left unanswered. But you have no one, especially not yourself to blame, for the blame is mine and mine alone. I was brought up in the best way possible, taught many good values, but life messed me up along the way, no one could've seen it coming.

I am very truly sorry for the hurt I've caused and the many lives I have ruined. I wish I could make things better somehow, but the options I am given are none I can take. I know things won't get any easier but would get much harder and worse but I can only hope things would improve over time, I hope peace understanding and reconciliation can be found.

I wish that one day I could somehow explain my reasons and feelings to you but I know I will never get the chance to, some things are just better left unsaid. I'm really sorry I disappointed you and failed you, I wish I didn't but I hope you know I love you no less but so much more so. I am very worried for you and I wish so much I could take away your hurt. I hope you understand my sentiments on this for I have thought about this for years on end before anything ever happened and my decision stays the same. I thank you for trying to be strong for me, I am so proud of you and I love you so much. I hope you know that.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment