Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bothered

Smile they do, these lips of mine
The answer to every question, I'm fine
Try they do, not to be a straight line
For in secret, another lips to pine

These sparkle, my eyes of black
Or so empty and hollow, you don't see jack
The tears to spill, I'm holding them back
But sometimes I lose, they slip through the crack

Fragile yet strong, these fingertips
Every touch, a pain that rips
For in another, longing to slip
Hold on tight with a firm grip

Don't you see?
Way past the exterior me?
I'm hiding the pain
Trying to keep sane
Feel so much
Too much
Its starting to numb
Let's just hope I'm considered dumb
Just so you know about my intentions
I'm unwavering in my affections
Mere action reaction to your game
But underlying, everything is the same
I know the silence annoys
I'm tired too of all the decoys
Love still as strong
But of you, I could be wrong


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment