Saturday, December 4, 2010

comfort hugs and kisses

pull me close into your arms
hug me to you ever so tight
kiss away my fears and qualms
let me know that everything is going to be alright

perhaps i am changing
maybe its the circumstance
finals got me stressing
i hope you’d understand

thank you for your patience
i know i’ve been a mess
perhaps its going through the motions
or something i dont confess

either way or matter
please be there for and with me
make my days a little gladder
for its with you i want to be

some tell me not to write of you
say the cycle might repeat itself
then id find my heart broken in two
you gone and only my writings left

but cant you or anyone else realize?
this is the only way i cope
perhaps it might lead to my own demise
but right now its my only hope

so im trying not to let it bother me
im trying to keep my thoughts at length
i hang on to the here now and future to be
so i pray to God He’d grant me the strength

i may not be the one for you
not now not ever maybe never
but i do hope you know i love you true
right now in this very moment of forever

i steel my heart against what you say
focus instead on actions that speak louder
my decision today might cost my future to pay
but i cant help it, each day i love you further

so call me silly, call me names
but this girl is here to stay
even if nothing changes and everything is the same
just to love you until the time comes, if she may

No comments:

Post a Comment