Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Driven to Blog

I never was one for traveling
Drives were my cue for sleeping
Journeys were often boring
The sun so brightly glaring

These days were oft changing
Of shoulders onto be leaning
And hands to be a-holding
Drives were now entertaining

Silly jokes oft got things laughing
And serious topics to get talking
Kisses oft were sneaking
Or fights of debatable arguing

Of breaking down and crying
Or teasing tickles and prodding
To silly drive warnings
And road beauties left drooling

Dangerous curves of speeding
Yet security made reassuring
Driver is utmost pleasing
This girl is whole lot of loving


PS: just because someone said I haven't "blogged" in awhile. Looks like I don't need a brokenheart after all, eh? *winks*


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment