Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hurt

The heart aches,
I feel the burn,
don't know what it takes,
before I'd finally learn.

Not meant to be,
Now and forever,
A past I can't get free,
Of a happy future? Never.

Crying used to help ease,
Now I just feel numb,
Tear my heart open please,
Make me realize I'm so dumb.

The signs come back to haunt,
Should I try to overcome?
Its mean painful ignorant taunt,
Or with open arms it welcome?

Fake smiles and empty laughter,
Barricades come rising up,
Feelings overwhelm they smother,
it just makes me go what the f***?!

If only to be forgiven,
And given a shot of hope,
Instead of being forsaken,
And left around to mope.

Make it certain,
Or leave it be!
Or else out the door just turn,
And never again me you'd see.

Just a slice is all I ask,
Or even just to drink,
Self hurt leads to my demise,
Is a very tempting thought to think.

Dark shadowy corners of my mind,
Lurks the thoughts of harm,
Not a single word of kind,
But rather there goes the alarm.

Just f*** it all,
I don't give a damn,
Too tired to think of my fall,
After all, the question is just WHEN?

PS: I'm gonna ditch my letter writing challenge, its just getting too personal and too emotional for me, or maybe its just the PMS, either way, I'm giving up and calling it quits.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment