Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad

Little thief,

Until today, long after it happened, it still affects me, You still affect me. Much as I try to reason things out, you bug me to no end.

I know how wimpy or wuss this may seem or it may even make you beam with scornful pride of the effect you have over me, but yes, you disturb me.

My guts told me from the very first time we were introduced that you were bad news. I just had the bad unsettling vibe about you. For goodness sake, did you lack basic common sense or do you really lack in body language speak?

You should have kept your sarcastic little lips shut and kept your thoughts to yourself! More importantly, kept your bloody hands to yourself! You don't pull off such jokes with people you've only met the first time around! Perhaps we kept it hushed thus you didn't know, but as I said, bloody body language!! Gosh.

I wanted that song for to be our song, but you ruined it when you took it and made it the song between you two. Ever since then and until today, I just cannot stand to listen to that song without feeling UGH!

I don't know what's worse; the fact that you two met up without me quite often or the fact that I let it happen. I should've seen it coming! Cunning little thief! Perhaps it was my fault eh?

Perhaps you two had a connection we didn't have, perhaps you two had feelings for each other way before we broke up, but gosh, you really should've known better not to bloody interfere! Took advantage of our weak links by offering your shoulder to cry on or supposedly being the bigger person by asking and encouraging us to stay on. Bullshit! You wanted us apart and you know it!

Well, I guess you won eh? Swooped in right after we broke up and claimed your title. And yet you could still think of cheating? My gosh, you never learn, do you?! Guess what sucka?- Karma's a bitch and it bites you back hard! Perhaps I'd never be as good as you or as satisfied as you, but heck, this girl had her own satisfaction in her own ways.

I can't believe you had the nerve to rub it in my face about the two of you and I can't believe I was foolish enough to help you out either. You may have been the best but I was the first, so whatever! Gosh, you irritate and infuriate me! And I can't believe I'm sinking to such low depths because of you.

Maybe the joke's on me, in not knowing certain things and perhaps in thinking I could fool you to think that we're now closer than you think, I know you two still keep in touch and I know I'm still a pain up your ass but frankly, I don't really care, I think you deserve it!

So have fun, I surrender my hands up.

Signing off,
the girl you tried to steal from.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

  1. Its an honor to be remembered amongst all the other people you know. I guess it really hurt huh. And i'm glad you know i was best. It's a pity that after all this time you still can't let it go. I guess i stole her because you and I both know she deserved better ;)

    ReplyDelete