Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

Dear girlfriends (3+1),

We found each other through the years, little did we realize or know that we'd be as close as we are today. God indeed watches over me for He sent guardian angels in the form of friends such as you girls.

We had our good times, talking non-stop about anything and everything under the sun. Secrets were nothing between us, for we shared it all, our joys and tears. Many memories did we create, lotsa of pictures to prove it true, forever will I cherish, engraved in my heart.

Through thick and thin, we made it through. Our friendship had been threatened a few times before, but little do they realize, ours is a friendship too strong to break down. Here's hoping to many more years to come!

Different personalities, you and me, but together we collaborated and together, we came as one. Give and take, we learned the life lesson of compromise. Soon, I had a little of each of you rubbed off on me, and I too found myself in the likes of you.

Love has always come and go, but during those times, we stayed true. Though often you knew I was in the wrong and headed for disaster, you let me live my life and learn my lesson. Yet always, you all held my hand and saw me through it, waiting to give me an earful after. Thank you for your never failing patience and perseverance.

Thank you for putting up with my never ending rants and insecurities. Thank you for making me laugh when I felt so low. Thank you for lending your shoulder to cry on when I felt like a good cry. Thank you for the random shopping camwhoring afternoons. Thank you so very much for being you.

Forgive me if I've ever upset or hurt any one of you in any way,word or deed. I assure you, I wouldn't deliberately mean you harm.

You girls gave me new hope in relationships. For why look for love elsewhere, when I've found love in each of you. So this is my vow to you, through good times and in bad, in sickness and health, this friendship rings true forever and today.

Lotsa love, hugs, gratitude and kisses,
Mandy.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment