Wednesday, June 23, 2010

God, please help me? Amen.

.sometimes we forget to do what comes most naturally to us.

the same cycle day in day out
makes me wonder what life’s about
i may be wrong i may be right
whatever it is, please shed some light?

college assignments, no time to be free
always ever eternally busy
good thing? yes? no? maybe?
of better days i hope to see

“stay strong dear girl you’d pull through
of days so little so very few
Id make you stronger, whole, brand new
then maybe, just maybe, you’d find you”

He watches over me, of this i know
from inside within me, its Him who glows
taking each step with me of slow
helping me along to get with the flow

of habits so bad, it brittles me weak
tears are forever, the tap that leak
of answers to questions are what i seek
if only to learn how to be meek

the Lord knows who i am inside
of Him who calms the big tide
whose arms outstretched so wide
to Him i run to confide

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
- Philippians 4:13

yes, am trying positive psychospirituality! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment