Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Something Got My Tongue

at times like these,
i run out of words
i’ve lost my sense of direction
my muse, my inspiration

its either love
that kept me going
or depression
which kept me writing
either way,
Ive got neither now

so bear with me
while i search for another
not love, not depression either
but words so pure so raw
i cannot then help but write.

i want to be closer to God,
hopefully I’d find Him to be my muse
let my words be of what He speaks
flowing strings of worship
of everlasting love

i will try my best to stop writing of you.

6 comments:

  1. dont stop writing, never do, sometimes it just helps to keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..didnt realise you read my blog =P

    thanks for the support, i love writing =) i've just lost the flow of my words, lost the words itself..trying to find it back =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, the best time to write is actually when your emotional, the words would just flow naturally, lol.
    i dont read your blog actually, i saw you posting this on facebook, and the words were beautiful, i had to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..i agree...but am feeling an overload of emotions lately, so much so that the words wont come out.. =P

    oh wait, wat bout you?? your blog has been on standstill since forever..start writing again!!

    someone once told me, "dont stop writing, never do, sometimes it just helps to keep on writing :)" hehehe...so start back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha, you sound just like karen. lol. right now, i have no emotions, so yeah i dont have the inspiration to write, which sucks! ahaha, thats why im saying this is the best time for you to write your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...well, one doesnt need emotions to write, no? since your so far away, and you've got great photos...just a random caption with a photo every now and then would work wonders in starting you writing you know =)

    ReplyDelete