Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back with a capital B!

of 40days without blogging
felt like 40days so dry
a thirst needing to be quenched
all the pent-up emotions
in line waiting to be expressed
of ups and downs
experienced in those 40days

so what happened you ask?
i ran away to Singapore
to watch the band Paramore
came back that week
to watch Zee Avi the next
crushed my heart
then chopped my hair
planned a bestie’s birthday 
which wasted away
enjoyed a bestie’s sister’s wedding
with another incident of pure puking
and fought with an ex
over a matter so mere

so all in all
i survived 40days without these:
facebook, blogs, multiply, twitter
but i got more involved in these:
msn chatting and email checking

so what exactly did i give up?
i honestly dont know
gave my heart to be shattered
gave my hair to be sliced
gave myself to everything
but a proper sacrifice

ps: i still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment