Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Lord reigns!

today was one of those days
the poker face was shown
of all those around me
to whom things were unknown

i got lost in the thoughts within my mind
stirring up feelings i had long forgotten
i question God all the same
wondering if i had been forsaken?

surprises of surprises
He takes me unaware
send me angels in the form of friends
to show me of His care

teasing me nonetheless
of how i could have questioned
teaching me patience
of no worries, no need to mention

chuckling with delight
i stare in amazement
everything He does around me
was for my own betterment

He never fails me
not even once
every time i falter
from the depths i bounce

through His love and support
i know why I live
of friends and family
through whom i breathe

so thank You Lord
for giving me life
teaching me to live
with each and every strive
i know now my Saviour
its You whom i desire
let me never forget
that You never forsake
that through You alone
will i find my zone =)

I love you my Lord,
forever and ever
XOXO

1 comment: