Saturday, April 17, 2010

100 million kisses

i lie on my back with a sigh
my back arched in ecstasy
hair’s in the sexiest mess
fingers reaching grasping
for anything to hang onto
just to get a sense of reality
we’ve been at it for hours
and i still cant get enough
lips crimson and swollen
a trace of each desirable kiss
just thinking renders me weak
pausing to catch my breath
just a moment so soon
your lips are crushed to mine
pulling me close, you envelop me
our fingers entangled
and lips in a hurried frenzy
i feel the chill in my spine
the goose bumps on my skin
stealing of my heart
the biting of the flesh
and everything in between
then becomes a blur
cause all im thinking of now
is just you and me
and a hundred million kisses.

kiss me and leave me breathless
nothing else but kisses
rest assured, i will find you one day
and you will kiss me senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment