Monday, February 1, 2010

walking contradiction

blatant truths you’d never tell me, but i wish you would:

  1. you dont want to talk to me, and that “running out of credit” was just an excuse
  2. you dont want to see me, and that “see you soon” was just a courtesy move
  3. you see me but you wAlk the other direction
  4. you wish we didnt have the same social scene sometimes
  5. you wish id turn down invitations to whatever
  6. you wish you didnt have to acknowledge me in a social crowd
  7. “kind” is just another word for “pathetic losEr who’s too hung up over me”
  8. meeting me “there” is just to appease my so-called imagination
  9. informing me of places to go are just mere recommendations, not actual inVitations
  10. all your outta the blues messages, calls and meEt ups with me were just to get it over and done with so i wont bug you about contacting me anymore for awhile
  11. telling me that you didnt bother about my reminders
  12. that stopping by to see me was just another ticK off your to-do list and you couldn’t wait to get away
  13. that the times you message  me at odd hours, you were really hoping i wouldnt reply
  14. that i suck at daNcing, sports and l4d = i aint your type
  15. you know ily but you’re just being “nice & chilvarous” so as to not hurt my feelings

16. that its my fault we got messed up
cause i unleashed the unknown within you =(

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to look for the needle in the haystack!

    Not every nice guy is going to end up being yours.. because only one really deserves you.

    This one you seem to be mentioning? NOT WORTH IT.

    And woman.. you dance like you don't need a man! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking for that darned needle is frustrating! lol...and nice people dont come around so easily these days =P

    lol..and i really cant dance for nuts!

    but thanks for dropping by, its nice to know that at least someone cares..hehe..

    on the bright side, i have faith in finding the right one one day =)

    ReplyDelete