Friday, January 29, 2010

The Special BFF =)

gossip we dont stop
heart2heart spills too
shopping we go crazy
camwhoring made easy
cheeky sex talks dont escape us
fashion critiques are we
through thick and thin
we make it through
from hatred before
inseparable now

she doesnt give a damn
talks me down good
cares for me like no other
mummys me, im her baby
scolds me when im wrong
takes pride where due
this girl knows me
inside and out
im blessed to have her

she’s gorgeous
with a big golden heart
fearless with her words
fashion queen extraordinaire
don’t judge a book by its cover
(dont know why people do =( )
cause she’s the sweetest you’ll ever find

ashax the diva herself –Ms.Ashwini Nair =)

Chayang,
I know i dont appreciate you enough. i just want to say Thank you for always being there for me, for listening to my rants and raves when you really dont want to and though it’ll end up upsetting you. i’m sorry if i ever did you wrong or hurt you in any way, please know its never my intention. i am TOO blessed and grateful to God for the presence of someone like you to have touched my life with your friendship and changed it for the better! =)

I luv you to bits!

ashame
so here’s to:
Many more years of friendship!
many more camwhoring sessions!
many more shopping mall attacks!

BFF Forever!

ps: the “boyfriend” better start appreciating a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment