Tuesday, December 1, 2009

why love in the first place?

Chuck: But why, why do we love something if loving something just makes us stupid and just have more to lose?
Ned: Why love something? Because we can.
Chuck: Aww…
(taken from Pushing Daises- Water and Power episode)

interesting notion, don’t you think?
if only love was so simple.sigh.

if my life were like Pushing Daisies,
i feel like Olive,
how she hangs onto Ned
despite knowing he’s with Chuck
desperate enough to join nunnery
(metaphor for exaggeration, not a possibility)
except there’s no Chuck in my case
and how i wish i had a Randy at this time too
might make things easier
and i might just discover true love
someone who will be there for me
who will love me for who i am
and someone who loves me back.

someone find a Randy for me? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment