Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i thank God for friends like these

all this while i’ve been so self-absorbent
ranting and raving to anyone who listens
going on and on about the same things like a broken record
thinking to myself: i feel so alone, so helpless.

stupid stupid girl!
wake up, look around!
look at all those who have been there for you
who have been ever so patient to lend an ear
who have been so caring to continually advice you
who didn’t skip a beat in offering help
who are always encouraging you to live life

i was so self-absorbed that i didnt see
all these people God sent to me
to be with me through it all.

So Thank You God, thank you for all these people =) Love them lots!
you know who you are, i am in deep gratitude. Thank you. i will strive with your continual support. =)

this especially goes out to my Chayang,
who was there for me when i needed her in my troubled times
let us be there for you in yours.
Luv Ya lots dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment