Thursday, November 5, 2009

l word changed my life!

lwordseason6 (1)

i have just finished l word season 6
cried my eyes out to the last episode
felt every emotion in my system on overload

after journeying with these wonderful girls
all throughout six seasons
i cannot help but pay tribute

i swear,
l word changed my life.
i connected to each one of them in so many ways more than one, at so many different times of my life. they’ve taught me values about life, friendship, love, myself. taught me to cherish my own life even more and to appreciate all those around me wholeheartedly. as their characters grew through six seasons, i grew with them, coming out as a better person than i started off before the series.
it saddens me that it has already finished, but overall, i think they’ve wrapped it up good. the last episode is definitely the best episode ever. and Jenny has captured my heart, i don’t care how screwed up she may be, she’s wonderful! -just goes to show that nobody’s perfect…

talking, laughing, loved, breathing, party, fucking, crying, drinking, running, winning, losing, shiring, kissing, thinking, dreaming.
-this is certainly the way to live and love!

so cheers to L word!
RIP Jennifer Schecter, you’d forever be in our hearts.

still waiting for my imperfect half

No comments:

Post a Comment