Friday, September 4, 2009

dead within five seconds

so much for happiness
within five seconds
five fucking seconds
i managed to get a slap right across my face
stung like hell
stabbed repeatedly in my heart
just mere simple words
that was all that it took
to break my heart
and make me cry
and make me feel utterly horrible about myself
i feel so stupid!
so stupid for wishing
so stupid for even believing in hope
i should’ve known better
gosh, fuck you la Mandy! Fuck You!
i fucking hate you, you bloody screwup!
you dont fucking deserve anything!

3 comments:

  1. hey..chill la, don't be too harsh on yourself. Whatever it is, you're not a screwup..cheer up k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..thanks you gurls.. i just had a brief breakdown at that time.. lol..silly me and my tendencies to get overly carried away...

    ReplyDelete