Sunday, June 14, 2009

the things i know about you…hurts.

i know you’d never get excited over me
the way i get over you

i know you’d never think of including me in your plans
the way i try to include you in mine

i know you’d try your best not to meet me
when i try my best to do otherwise

i know i never cross your mind at all
when you’re constantly in mine

i know i place too much hope in you
cause you always to dash it

i know you think im just doing you favors
when i actually enjoy doing it

i know you're just doing me favors when you say yes
it hurts, but i’ll take what i can get

i know you think i dont know
that you know that i feel for you
when i actually do

i know you’re not doing anything about it
and just acting dumb and playing along
its okay, im doing the same too

i know i’ll never mean anything more than a friend to you
though im hoping for so much more

i know im being a fool for hanging on to you
i should move on to those who actually feel for me
but i cant seem to

cant you see what im letting you do to me?
fallen in love with someone who doesnt love me back
and im still on this ride of unrequited love

i feel like such a fool

4 comments: